The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

cool game

heard about it on fox news. I like the doom sound effects.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

My favorite flash game ever

I have two suggestions:

1) 3D joints
2) Super bad ass powerful Slding joints

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

This would be great

if I didn't have a lap top

Hostage Beheading Hostage Beheading

I enjoyed it

I really liked it, But I think there should be more ways to execute your hostage. All the execution games either have just one way, or a million "Funny" ways which annoy the hell out of me. I want to see conventional executions, Hangings, Electrocutions, Beheadings, Rifle Teams. Etc. This is pretty good however.

Gore-Hound responds:

Don't worry my friend, my latest creation is almost done. Look out for it, it'll have all the things you want! Hangings, electrocutions, rifle teams, beheadings, stonings, everything!

Thanks for the review

Age of War Age of War

I love this game!

My favorite was the third level. But this really is an awesome game with just a fucking awesome concept. (The 8,000 year war)

BulletTime BulletTime

I remember this

Great games are ones people come back to play! This has been one of my favorite games for a long time.

**Tip for players** Close your eyes, it lets you focus more on hearing the gunshot.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Eh...

Good game, Good Idea, But I never got into the games where I have to memorize every single turn. It feels like I have to die 12 times just to see the whole track.

Sex Kitten - Maids Sex Kitten - Maids

Wife kinda ruined me for this shit

It just made me fucking miserable... But, eh.. Whatever, I used to love this shit, so good job I guess

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Heh

You shouldn't break a sweat playing computer games... My hand seriously fucking hurts now... Well done.

Chevy Racer Chevy Racer

Bad

Maybe if it were in english and we could figure out how the hell you play this, maybe then it would be alright, but for right now, I deem this a shitty game.